Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Belng a mother!!!


What do I like about being a mother?? Everything!! Honestly I love every stage(so far), that my children have gone through. There is nothing I don't enjoy. Sometimes it is challenging, but it is so worth it. There is nothing more precious than your children coming up to you and giving you a hug saying "I love you mommy". I love tucking my children in at night. I love being able to stay home with them. I love homeschooling them. I love watching them grow and their relationship with God grow. I love the million and one questions they ask me EVERYDAY!!! There is so much I love, I could go on and on. I am not saying that I don't struggle, believe me I do everyday, but I rely on the Lord to get me through it all. I really miss having a baby around and do pray the Lord will bless us with many more children, but if he decides it is not his will, I have 3 wonderful children that I cherish every moment I have with them. They are truly gifts from God and I can not imagine my life without them. I was planning on doing this post last week, before Mother's Day, but the time got away. So Happy Late mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers out there!! Here is a video of one of my favorite songs by Selah. It really isn't relevant to the post but could be if you have been through circumstances in motherhood!!

2 comments:

Emily, wife of Jeremy said...

I'm not sure if you have ever been to Todd's wife Angie's blog (Todd's part of Selah). http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/ If not I HIGHLY recommend it. If you don't know the story behind their daughter Audrey Caroline, read on her blog to get the specifics. Amazing amazing testimony!

Delilah said...

Yes I love her blog, I have been following her since she started it. It is an amazing story.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails