Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New pregnancy update!!!

They just called and my hcg levels are at 1345 but my progesterone levels went down to 8.2. That is quiet concerning. However I did start my progesterone supplements yesterday. They 100 mg and I have to take 2 a day. I go back in Monday for another blood retest and Tuesday for the Ultrasound. They should know by then if it is ectopic or not. I don't care what they may believe or what they are saying about my blood levels God is in control. Please pray for me, I will be glad when I know every thing is okay. By Monday my Hcg levels should be at around 10,000 and even if my progesterone just goes up a little that is a good sign. I hope everyone has a HAPPY THANKSGIVING, and I will update Tuesday.

1 comment:

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

I'll be praying! ((((hugs))))

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you can have a lovely day.

Our Thanksgiving was last month... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails