Monday, November 17, 2008

FAITH!!!

Over the weekend I have struggled with so much doubt, about this pregnancy. I trust in the Lord but I have been through so much loss over the past 2 years, I am scared. Saturday night I was reading my bible and came across this:

22And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
23For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Mark 11;22-24

With that being said, I pray and claim that everything is going to be okay and in July I am going to have a strong, healthy baby. I know I will feel better once I see that baby on the ultrasound screen or I hear his/her heartbeat for the first time. But I gave it all(doubt worry, ect.) to Jesus. I have Faith in God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails