Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day at Gatlinburg and Ripleys aquarium with my sister! New pictures of Gabrielle(my cousin)

Last Wednesday my sister her husband and the kids went to Gatlinburg Here are just a few pictures













My cousin Felicia's water broke Thursday evening at 36 weeks, she was in labor for 24 hours, which is unusual for a third baby. Gabriella was born Friday night around 9:30 weighing 5 lbs 11 ozs. I don't have many pictures of Gabriella with Felicia because she was having trouble breathing and they had to put her on oxygen. I was at the hospital the whole time and was up 40 hours so I left right after she was born. I wouldn't trade it for anything though because I was there with her other two births. Felicia has been through so much especially losing sweet little Nathaniel 6 years ago. But I know Gabriella will be just fine. She should get to come home Monday.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Gatlinburg! Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails