Friday, June 6, 2008

Busy week

It has been crazy the last couple of weeks. We are still trying to settle in our new house. My garage is still packed with boxes and basically junk. I have all of our clothes put away and I have the kitchen all set up. I even have pictures on the wall. But the problem is I can't pull on the boxes. I tried and pulled a muscle in my back. We also have taken several trips back to Georgia for several different reasons. I let Hannah stay with my grandmother last Sunday until Wednesday, and of course they crying started all over again. She was doing okay until yesterday. My husband and I decided that Hannah can not go back and stay anymore without us until she accepts the fact, that we live here now and that we are not moving back anytime soon. I know that may sound mean but we don't know what else to do.
I had to take Bryson to the ER last night because we thought he had an abscessed tooth, but it was some kind of cyst that is common when children start to lose their teeth. We went to the Children's Hospital and they had us in there and out within 30 minutes. That was the fastest I have ever been in and out of the ER ever.
I want to take pictures but I can't find my camera, it is packed away somewhere, so as soon as I find it I will post pictures. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Blessings, Delilah.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails